SAFEGUARD THE INSIDE WITH JAMES HARDIE SIDING OUTSIDE
It all started in the mid-1980s with the invention of fiber cement technology by James Hardie that employed fiber cement’s strength and versatility which has revolutionized today’s construction industry making homes and buildings more attractive and durable with little maintenance when compared to other siding products in the market. James Hardie siding (plank) is usually available in horizontal strips similar to wood lap siding. Most times, its length is about 96 to 120 inches while its side is often around 48 inches.
It has a partial component of minerals and wood fibers. However, its wooden element has nothing to do with unique woody appearance due to the embossed texturing used in molding it. This embossing creates satisfactory wooden grain stimulation and also gives each plank a more elegant and even texture.
REPLACEMENT AND INSTALLATION OF JAMES HARDIE SIDING IN EAST BRUNSWICK, NJ
The installation and replacement of James Hardie siding are a little less complicated or straightforward as you might have thought. It is heavier than other siding materials, which could make it a little challenging to install and replace, it is advised to hire the services of an expert building contractor to help with your project as the installation guides could differ depending on the product manufacturer.
Feel free to contact us at Roofing, Windows, and Siding in East Brunswick as we are available always to happily to be of service and we guarantee you 100% customer satisfaction.
ADVANTAGES OF JAMES HARDIE SIDING
The advantages of James Hardie siding includes:
- It is Long lasting: Due to the high-quality materials used in building developing it, James Hardie siding is one of the most lasting sidings available in the market today
- It is Durable
- It has a Lasting and attractive color
- It is available in a wide variety of colors
- It is also resistant to harsh weather
- Increased property value because fiber cement has a high return on investment as it increases the value of your property with time
- Little or no maintenance needed: Unlike other types of siding that might need some form of repairs along the line, James Hardie siding does not require any maintenance. However, you might need to put a new coat of fresh painting after a long time
DISADVANTAGES OF JAMES HARDIE SIDING
- Difficult to install as it needs a little extra effort
- Expensive to install as a result of it being difficult to install and also because of its the price of production due to its fiber cement components