WOOD SIDING LIKE NO OTHER
If you are interested having a beautiful product worthy of your attention and care, the wood siding could be the solution to your quest. Highly preferred by many Americans due to its natural attraction, it is made from enduring wood which pronounces your appreciation for uniqueness while also underscoring your convictions in selecting superior materials that are environmentally friendly and are esthetic in style.
Roofing, Windows, and Siding’s authentic wood siding is a symbol of our effort to bring to life the inner beauty of nature’s woods. Though the maintenance of wood siding can be a little bit on the high side, it is welcoming and charming, plus it outmatches other types of artificial siding products, which makes it a worthwhile investment over time.
Similar to all our products, it is available in a wide variety of attractive options and colors that have been milled into different styles to overlap or interconnect to efficiently protect from rain, snow or other harsh and unfriendly weather conditions.
OUR TYPES OF WOOD SIDING AT ROOFING, WINDOWS AND SIDING IN EAST BRUNSWICK
If it is properly maintained, you should be able to use it for about 30 years or more. Our collection of wood siding includes hardwood sheets, plywood, clapboards, shakes, and shingles, etc. common siding species available in our collection are pine, spruce, redwood, fir, cedar and more. Book a free consultation section with our expert builders to know the ideal installation process for your wood siding.
ADVANTAGES OF WOOD SIDING
- It can be designed or reshaped into different sizes as per your wishes, and it can also be painted with virtually any color of your choice
- Unlike other types of siding, it can be repaired or installed easily even by the homeowner. If it is not a minor problem, a contractor should be hired to attend to it professionally. The cost of fixing wood is not as pricey as other materials like aluminum.
- It is the eco-friendliest siding material, and if you are a lover of nature, wood siding would be an excellent option for you. Among all building products, it’s the only material that is biodegradable and renewable
- It is also appealing and gives your home a modern esthetic look and feel
- It has numerous species to freely select from like the pine, fir, and spruce, etc
- Easily infected by termites
- Expensive to maintain
- It is easily affected by unfavorable climatic conditions
- Without an active maintenance culture; wood will be prone to splitting, cracking, wrapping dying, or rotting